- October 24, 2020
- Posted by: SMEST
• Full-time content writer for developing unique and original content
• Writing blogs, Press releases, newsletters, white papers, policy agreements, emails, Linkedin Content, financial instruments advertisement copy and other related web content.
• The writer should also be familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to create keyword specific articles.
• Along with technical and creative writing, the writer should be able to edit and summarize content, whenever required.
• This is an exciting position that will allow you to expand your knowledge in the areas of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
• We are looking for a quick learner that can multitask and perform projects under tight deadlines.
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Social Media Management experience would be awesome!
To Apply Email us your CV at email@example.com